No search results. Please enter a different search term.
4. Group Management
The GM under the leadership of the CEO is responsible for the operational management of the company. The organization, roles and responsibilities of the GM and its members are defined in the bylaws, which are set by the BoD. More information is available on the website (Investor Relations – Corporate Governance).
Additional information about the members of the GM can be found in their profiles on the Precious Woods website (Investor Relations – Corporate Governance).
In the reporting year, the GM consisted of the members:
- Since January 2014, CFO of Precious Woods Group
- In July 2014, additionally CEO of Precious Woods Group
- Before CFO at Cicor Group and Winterthur Technology Group
“I’m convinced that, with the strategic partnership successfully concluded in Gabon in the reporting year, our Group has taken an important step towards meeting the future challenges of certified sustainable forest management and the requirements of our customers.”
- Since 1 October 2013, CCO of Precious Woods Group
- Before vice-president of Olam Intl. Ltd. Singapore, Timber Division and Head of Marketing and Sales
“Sadly, the world had to experience the COVID crisis to realize how much we need fast and pragmatic actions to protect our biodiversity and particularly the rainforest. Several markets are finally realizing Precious Woods products and services strong contribution in those fields opening the door to a lot of opportunities of development.”