4. Group Management
The GM under the leadership of the CEO is responsible for the operational management of the company. The organization, roles and responsibilities of the GM and its members are defined in the bylaws, which are set by the BoD. More information is available on the website (Investor Relations – Corporate Governance).
Additional information about the members of the GM can be found in their profiles on the Precious Woods website (Investor Relations – Corporate Governance).
In the reporting year, the GM consisted of the members:
- Since January 2014, CFO of Precious Woods Group
- In July 2014, additionally CEO of Precious Woods Group
- Before CFO at Cicor Group and Winterthur Technology Group
“It is a privilege to lead a group that is committed to sustainability in the tropical forests and therefore also to climate change. Working with the local teams is a real pleasure, as they are all committed to our common goal”
- Since 1 October 2013, CCO of Precious Woods Group
- Before vice-president of Olam Intl. Ltd. Singapore, Timber Division and Head of Marketing and Sales
“I have joined Precious Woods in 2013 at its most difficult time because I have always been confident that this company has the right DNA to become a successful story. I am extremely proud to be part of this positive story, same as our customers once they fully realise their positive contribution to build a better world”